For those students considering to join the 11v11 teams of GVC*, we offer introduction training sessions. In those sessions, you can see if you like us, the football we play, and the trainers. Please be aware that for all of our teams there is a minimum level of football experience required. So, during the introduction training sessions you can also figure out if you have the appropriate skill level.
Furthermore, during these introduction training sessions you can get meet the team leaders, and get information about the match schedule. For most teams, we already scheduled practice matches in the beginning of September!
This year’s introduction Training Sessions are at the following moments:
– Monday’s 5th and 12th, starting at 18:45 at the grass field (field D)
– Wednesday’s 7th and 14th, starting at 18.45h at the artificial field (field B)
– Tuesdays 6th and 13th, starting at 20.45h at the grass field (field D).*
– Thursdays 8th and 15th, starting at 20.45h at the artificial field (pitch B)*
If you do not know where to go, please ask the receptionist of the university sport centre.
* Please be aware: If you ‘just’ want to come for training, we kindly ask men students to not come to our training sessions, but to join the training sessions organized by the sports centre. We, the Student Football Club GVC, focus at the combination of training+matches; the sports center targets students who want to practice only (and possibly play matches in/near their parents hometown).